When you come to NH Tap for your water filtration needs, you don’t just get a superior product and great tasting water, you get the services you need to put everything water-related on auto-pilot.
NH Tap offers —
- Water Testing
- Water Filtration System Replacements and Repairs
- Reverse Osmosis Maintenance
- Water Softener Salt Delivery
- Filter Changes
Water Filtration Systems Replacement and Repairs
Our 5-year parts and labor warranty guarantees that your system will be fully serviced for any issues in the first few years. With regular servicing, your system should last for years to come. We schedule NH-certified plumbers to take care of any replacements
and repairs —
- Water System Resin Media Replacement
- Control Valve Seals and Gaskets Repairs
Contact us about water filtration system replacements and repairs.
Water Softener Salt Delivery
Water softener systems require regular salt top-offs, just like a car needs fuel. We provide the delivery service that gets you what you need, when you need it. With a NH Tap Water Softener System, your home works and feels better. Spend less on cleaning
supplies, save on energy costs, and protect the lifespan of your appliances. Whether you have our water softener system or another, you can enjoy quarterly water softener salt delivery for your system.
- You will receive a call or email to schedule your quarterly service with optional dates and times available, for your convenience
- We can fill the system or leave the salt bags at a specified location
- NH Tap never asks you to sign a contract, giving you options and flexibility.
Talk with a water expert today about water softener delivery.
Regular Filter Changes
Our filter changes provide your yearly check-up and ensure that the system is working as it should. We provide the following —
- Change Sediment Reducing Cartridge—Well & City Water
- Inspect the O-Ring and Housing Threads for wear
- For Ultraviolet Water Filters, we can provide the UV Bulb Replacement
Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems filter 95-98% of known contaminants. Over the course of 12-months, the reverse osmosis cartridges will filter thousands of gallons of water and will need to be replaced, ensuring continued great-tasting drinking water. With
our service, we —
- Replace Pre and Post Filters
- Check and Fill Air Charge in the RO Tank
- Inspect Housings and O-rings, stopping leaks before they start
- Test and Inspect the RO Membrane
Opting in for Maintenance Services
Interested in regular maintenance services? Let your NH Tap water experts know at any stage in your installation process, and we will get you set up with a custom maintenance plan for your filtration system needs.
Our Recommended Schedule
|Every 3-6 months||Brine Tank Salt||Add salt|
|Every 3 months||Sediment Filter||Replace sediment cartridge|
|Once per year||Acid Neutralizer||Refill with neutralizing media|
|Once per year||Iron Peak®||Clean air intake valve|
|Once per year||Chlorination/Oxidizing System||Replace pump tube|
|Once per year||Arconic®||Water Test|
|Once per year||NH Tap Reverse Osmosis System||Replace drinking water cartridges|
|Once per year||UV Light System||Replace UV bulb|
|Once per year||Radon Removal System (aeration system)||Disassemble, clean, disinfect.|
|Once every 2 years||NH Tap OneStep Conditioner Water Softener||Inspect control valve and brine tank tube|
|Once every 5 years||Down-flow Carbon System Once every 2 years||Recommended replacement of filter media|
|Once every 5 years||MainFrame||Recommended replacement of filter media|