PFAS and PFOA in New Hampshire water.
PFAS and PFOA are man-made chemicals that can be found in everything from pesticides and pizza boxes to cookware and paper goods.
This carcinogenic and toxin is unique in that it builds up inside the body. PFOA exposure has been linked to:
- Increased risk of cancer
- Cognitive development in babies and children
- Compromise immune systems
- Immunity against vaccines
- Hormone production
Nationally, we are finding that more metropolitan cities and other areas have water supplies that are affected by this hazardous chemical. And unfortunately, many NH residents know the uncertainty of having this toxin enter their water supply. We want to help you know if your water contains this troubling chemical and what to do about it.
How does NHTap test for PFAS and PFOA?
- We carefully collect samples of water to prevent cross-contamination.
- Samples are cold-packed and shipped overnight to our partner, a nationally-certified lab.
- We test for 18 PFAS analytes and you’ll have your results in 14 days.
- Due to the intensive nature of this process, the PFAS and PFOA testing costs $300.
What if I have PFAS and PFOA in my water?
You can move forward in confidence with NH Tap as our Mainframe™ Whole House Water Filtration System eliminates this toxin from your home’s water. To learn more, schedule a PFAS and PFOA water test today.