Wondering about your water quality in Danville, NH? We’re here to help you! Residents in Danville celebrate having a small-town feel, getting and giving a great education, living in a safe community, and enjoying the rural atmosphere. New Hampshire has many benefits – with the proximity to Boston, the mountains, and the ocean, you’re never far from outdoor fun or city life. But while our community excels in many areas, water quality is always a concern. We’re here to help you determine your water needs and find the best whole house water filtration systems for Danville, if needed.
Water quality in the Danville, NH area.
The town relies both on well water and city water. The Hampstead Area Water Company provides the city water; this purified city water should be mainly safe to consume, eliminating most big offenders like chemical runoff and other natural elements. But regardless of your system, various chemicals still come through city water at “legally” safe levels, including chlorine, which can still negatively impact your body.
If you’re on well water, you have a different struggle altogether. With the persistent issues of PFAS and arsenic lurking, NH Tap recommends that NH well water owners get the water tested (every 1-2 years) or install a water filtration system to confirm they have safe water for years to come.
The Environmental Working Group (EWG) provides a free water study per zip code based on their findings over the past few years. The EWG has listed a myriad of pollutants penetrating the water supply near Danville. Some of the offending cancer-causing chemicals include —
- Arsenic (1396x higher than recommended)
- PFOA (767x higher than recommended)
- Haloacetic acids (HAA5) (188 higher than recommended)
- Radium (Over the legal limit)
Now, these numbers are from the surrounding area of the old Danville Four Seasons, which is currently closed down, but those chemicals can easily be near the rest of the homes in the area.
Whether you have city or well water, you can have varying contaminants in the water supply at varying levels. Since many chemicals pose an immediate risk, organize your water testing as soon as possible to avoid any health concerns.
NH Tap water treatment Danville, NH.
The NH Tap team desires to deliver the best and cleanest water, a simple water filtration solution, and unparalleled service to support your wellness and lifestyle. When you know which contaminants your water has and understand the solutions, you can begin to enjoy the purest water in the Granite State. We are passionate about delivering the proper water treatment for Danville homes to keep you and your family healthy.
NH Tap delivers the best water treatment for Danville because we provide —
- Custom analysis of your water needs.
- Streamlined whole-home water, UV Light Filtration for Bacteria, and PFAS filtration solutions for well water.
- A cleaner kitchen, softer laundry, more dependable appliances, and the purest drinking water.
- Easy financing options with installation, a 5-year warranty (including parts and labor), and lifetime support.
Whole-home water filtration systems for Danville, NH.
Get the best in public water filtration for Danville, NH.
Drawing out every unwanted chemical from arsenic to PFAS, our system simply removes what you don’t desire in your water supply. We love seeing our customers acquire the best whole house water filtration systems for Danville and peace of mind from having pure water at every faucet.
At your initial consultation for city water, we will —
- Conduct a water test. and provide a custom third-party verified report of the water in your area.
- Provide your recommendation and put together the suitable filtration media to correct the undesirable contamination in your home’s water.
Learn more about the NH Tap MainFrame™ Whole House Water Filtration System.
Get the best in well water filtration for Danville, NH.
NH Tap Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System removes the most significant water hazards (including arsenic, PFAS, and other chemical and organic matter runoff) that can contaminate your well water supply — before it even enters your home pipes. We pride ourselves in helping homes and businesses be free from worrying about chemical runoff, bacteria, and more.
You’ll enjoy the personal approach from start to finish. Part of our process includes —
- Conducting water tests. We provide a third-party lab report on your water quality, ensuring you have independent verification of the pollutant levels.
- Providing custom recommendations. If your water has contaminants, we will supply you with the exact filtration media required to eradicate the contamination.
Explore our NH Tap Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System for private wells.
NH Tap is passionate about helping our NH friends mitigate water problems with the best whole house water filtration systems for Danville, to avoid potentially life-altering issues. Contact us to enjoy delicious, clean water at every faucet.
Explore Your Options
Pure water at every faucet in your home may cost less than you think. Our solutions are superior, and our prices are unmatched. But don’t just take our word for it.