Dublin is a very small town in NH, just north of the Mt. Monadnock Reservation. An excellent place to live, retirees as well as professionals choose to live there for the quiet and idyllic lifestyle that once hosted renowned artists and authors like Mark Twain!
Dublin is currently home to a few unique businesses like Yankee Magazine, the Friendly Farm petting zoo, and Peter Pap Oriental Rugs, a company featured in news channels around New England! Surrounded by Peterborough, Jaffrey, and Keene, it’s a charming and quaint historical town surrounded by other small to mid-sized rural communities.
But with the historical and rural nature comes the concern of arsenic in well water and other contaminants as about 40% of NH groundwater has these issues. The western part of Dublin sources water from the Connecticut River watershed and the Ashuelot River, while the eastern section sources from the Contoocook River, a tributary of the Merrimack River.
Don’t wonder about your Dublin water supply — NH Tap is passionate about testing water and delivering the best solution to help your family stay healthy.
NH Tap water filtration solutions for Dublin, NH.
NH Tap provides custom water treatments for Dublin homes. Our well water filtration system absorbs your water’s contaminants before it enters your home for better tasting and cleaner water at every faucet. Created by NH resident Keith McDonald, we designed our filtration solutions with NH homes in mind.
NH Tap delivers the best water filtration systems because we provide —
- A custom analysis of your water needs.
- Streamlined, customized whole-home water filtration solutions for public water and well water.
- A healthier living environment with a cleaner kitchen, softer laundry, more dependable appliances, and the purest drinking water.
- Easy financing options with free installation, a 5-year warranty (including parts and labor), and a lifetime of support.
Whole-home water filtration systems for Dublin, NH
Get the best in Well Water Filtration in Dublin, NH.
Even if your Dublin well water smells and tastes fine, you may be concerned about arsenic and chemical runoff. Our well water solution, called the NH Tap Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System, elevates your water to the finest tasting, cleanest water you’ve ever experienced. And you’ll never need to worry about your water quality again.
The NH Tap team can help you by —
- Conducting a free water test. You receive an independent, third-party lab report on your home’s water quality, ensuring you have the proper verification of levels of arsenic and other contaminants.
- Giving you custom recommendations. If your well does have contaminants, we will show you the exact filtration media needed to get rid of the issues and improve your quality of life.
Our team is ready to help you understand your water issues and decide if you need the best whole house water filtration systems for Dublin!
Explore our NH Tap Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System for private wells.
Explore Your Options
Pure water at every faucet in your home may cost less than you think. Our solutions are superior, and our prices are unmatched. But don’t just take our word for it.