Hudson, just across the river, to the east of Nashua, is a beautiful place to call home! With some growing restaurants and shopping plazas and easy access to Nashua, it offers just the right mix of suburb and serene living for its 25,000+ residents.
Some houses still use well water, and some use public services utilities. Unfortunately, arsenic continues to be a problem for well water users, and it’s not the only potential carcinogen contaminating the water. Our company provides the best whole house water filtration systems for Hudson if you have undesirable chemicals like arsenic, PFAS, chlorine, and more.
The EWG, which provides a more stringent water quality rating than government regulations, reported that Hudson water contains greater than recommended levels of four main carcinogens in the city water.
These contaminants include —
- Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) (1,116x over the EWG guidelines)
- Haloacetic acids (HAA9)† (240x over the EWG guidelines)
- Total trihalomethanes (TTHMs)† (105x over the EWG guidelines)
- Bromochloroacetic acid (116x over the EWG guidelines)
These — as well as other risks from home wells — are factors that can affect future generations with potential health issues like infertility and cancer. At NH Tap, we are passionate about providing water treatment for Hudson homes. We want to help support your family’s long-term health and wellness. No matter if you’re on well or city water, you can have peace of mind with truly clean water for you and your loved ones.
Schedule a free or custom water test at any time!
NH Tap water filtration solutions for Hudson, NH.
- A custom home water test for your water needs.
- Streamlined whole-home water filtration solutions for New Hampshire public water and well water.
- A cleaner kitchen, softer laundry, more dependable appliances, and the purest drinking water.
- Easy financing options with free installation, a 5-year warranty (including parts and labor), and lifetime support.
Whole-home water filtration systems for Hudson, NH.
Get the best in public water filtration for Hudson, NH.
We love to see families and friends get the best option for their homes and futures — the best-filtered water from every faucet. From eliminating PFOA levels to too much chlorine and everything in between, our filtration systems remove what you don’t want in your drinking and cleaning water.
At your initial discussion about a NH Tap MainFrame™ Whole House Water Filtration System, we will —
- Conduct a complimentary water test and provide you with a custom third-party verified report of the water in your area.
- Customize your recommendation and put together the right filtration media to correct the undesirable contamination in your home’s water.
Learn more about the NH Tap MainFrame™ Whole House Water Filtration System.
Get the best in well water filtration in Hudson, NH.
If you get your water from a NH well, 1-in-3 homes will have arsenic issues, never mind the other chemicals and bacteria that make their way into the home that can contaminate your water supply. Our NH Tap Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System removes these water dangers at the start.
Our team can —
- Perform a well water test. Know your water’s quality with independent verification from a third-party lab report on your home.
- Give you the proper recommendations. If your well water has issues, we will show you the exact water filtration media that you need to remove the contaminants. Our product can improve your quality of life, protect your health, and ensure you have the cleanest water in Hudson!
Explore our NH Tap Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System for private wells.
The NH Tap team has installed upwards of 300 filtration systems throughout NH, providing the right solutions at just the right time for many businesses and homes. Let us provide you with the same excellent service and the exact water filtration your structure needs. Contact us today to start the process of gaining the best whole house water filtration systems for Hudson.
Explore Your Options
Pure water at every faucet in your home may cost less than you think. Our solutions are superior, and our prices are unmatched. But don’t just take our word for it.