Living in Weare, NH, means that you enjoy proximity to Manchester and Concord while being surrounded by nature preserves and the gorgeous views NH living has to offer. This community serves close to 10,000 residents who primarily have access to well water.
Historically, water has played a considerable role in this town’s story. On September 21, 1938, the New England Hurricane passed through and made the Deering Reservoir dam overflow, releasing millions of gallons. Because many mills and homes in Weare were destroyed, the US Army Corps of Engineers created the Everett Dam to prevent such destruction from ever happening again.
In Weare, most public water supplies come from underground water or groundwater from wells. When tested, the majority of Weare water does comply with legal water limits. Still, the EWG, which has higher health standards, reported that Weare water contains higher levels of three main carcinogens.
These contaminants include —
- Arsenic (1,710x over the EWG guidelines)
- Radium (HAA5) (18x over recommendations)
- Total trihalomethanes (TTHMs) (2.1x over recommendations)
You should know that there are immediate risk factors in your water supply that could contribute to future health issues. The NH Tap team is devoted to providing the proper water treatment for Weare residents to keep you and your family healthy.
NH Tap water filtration solutions for Weare, NH.
Formulated by local NH resident Keith McDonald, NH Tap brings a unique water filtration solution to help you enjoy the purest water at every faucet!
If you would like to verify your water quality, call us out for a free test at any time! We have options to remove both artificial chemicals and natural elements from your water, whether you get it from the town or a private well.
NH Tap delivers the best whole house water filtration systems for Weare because we provide —
- Custom analysis of your water needs.
- Streamlined whole-home water filtration solutions for public water and well water.
- A cleaner kitchen, softer laundry, more dependable appliances, and the purest drinking water.
- Easy financing options with installation, a 5-year warranty (including parts and labor), and lifetime support.
Whole-home water filtration systems for Weare, NH.
Get the best in public water filtration for Weare.
From concerning arsenic problems to all the other possible contaminants, our filtration systems remove everything from your water that you don’t want and give you the best alternative — pure water.
If you’re interested in a NH Tap Mainframe™ Whole House Water Filtration System for public water, we will —
- Conduct a complimentary water test and provide a custom report.
- Customize your recommendation and put together the specific filtration to correct the unwanted levels in your home’s water.
Learn more about the NH Tap MainFrame™ Whole House Water Filtration System.
Get the best in well water filtration in Weare, NH.
If you have well water, you may be concerned about arsenic or chemical runoff soaking into your water supply. Our Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System removes the water quality issues at the source.
Our team can —
- Conducting a free water test. We provide you with a lab report on your home’s water quality, guaranteeing you have third-party verification of the pollutant levels.
- Giving you custom recommendations. If your well does have impurities, we will show you the exact media that you need to get rid of the issues and improve your quality of life. We ensure you’ll have the best whole house water filtration systems for Weare!
Explore our NH Tap Absolute™ Well Water Filtration System for private wells.
Stop by the NH Tap office or contact us to see how we can help your family live well with the best water at every faucet.
Explore Your Options
Pure water at every faucet in your home may cost less than you think. Our solutions are superior, and our prices are unmatched. But don’t just take our word for it.